Tuesday 17 February 2015

Edith's Big Girl Room

I'm in the process of re-doing Edith's room, not completely, but it's time to switch her into a big girl bed as she is way too big for her cot bed now! My child is an amazon! Let's just say she takes after her papa! I've been looking around for few things to make her room feel a bit older and I came across these lovely things below! Let's just say I'm waiting for them to arrive in the mail!


  • I bought some vintage school chairs on ebay to put around her table I just painted for her
  • Her father and I are making Edith a bed out of pallets. This picture is for inspiration
  • Little Circle Pillows from Naked Lunge. I purchased 4 of these pillows to set on her her new vintage chairs.
  • Vintage Sari Blanket from House Envy. I have put this on her new bed. It's beautiful!
  • Sew Heart Felt Swan Head from Molly Meg. I will hang this above her bed!
  • I found this amazing mobile on pinterest. I am planning on making her one similar to this for her room.
  • Braided circular rug from House Envy. To tie the room together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...