Saturday 14 February 2015

Dot to Dot Review



I had the pleasure of visiting Dot to Dot a few weeks ago. I really appreciate Louise and Nicole's vision for Dot to Dot, bringing unique and individualistic brands together under one roof making it a dream come true for buyers. Each season Dot to Dot grows providing us with new designers to fix our eyes upon. I wanted to share with you some of my favourites from the show!





Camomile London was hands down my favourite brand at Dot to Dot. It's really really hard to find beautiful bedding for kids that is great quality as well. I have searched high and low for the perfect bedding for Edith and still haven't found it until I came across Camomile London. Launching in April, Helen Boleto, owner and designer of Camomile had the same issue when searching for bedding for her little one. The entire collection is meant to be mixed and matched so you can created the perfect combination for your child's room! I can't wait to get my hands on Camomile this Spring!!!!







My second favourite brand from the show was definitely Milk & Biscuits. I had loved them from Bubble last season, but this season they hit the nail right on the head! Milk & Biscuits is an Anglo-Chinese kids clothing brand set up in 2013 by Kate Smith. With a background in design, she has taken inspiration from her upbringing in the West Country of England and combined it with her time spent in Shanghai, creating a brand that is not only beautifully designed but also just so darn cool!!!!







I'm a sucker for accessories and I'm also a sucker for kids accessories. If Edith ends up anything like me then she'll be a big fan of accessories. A Weathered Penny in mainly known for their women's accessories but recently they have started selling kids charm necklaces. Let's just say, it's just too cute!!!!




I blogged about Naked Lunge the other day and praised their beautifully curated lifestyle online shop. I do love it! Naked Lunge is just the online shop but Young Double is their adorable kidswear brand which consists of the known Little Bill Doll. They have now ventured into a proper little kidswear collection that is oh so cute! Looking forward to Edith wearing it!!!




New comer Petit Albion designs beautifully ethical handmade knits for children 0-6 years. Established in 2013, designers Bronwen and Fanny believe in the importance of quality craftsmanship and sustainability. Their knits are hand crafted in the Uk from sustainable natural yarns. Petite Albion is not only a beautiful collection but also a collection made with the best of intentions!




There were several other brands I adored, but these were my favs. I'm looking forward to what's to come at the next Dot to Dot!!!!

kelly xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...