Thursday 19 February 2015

Mama Loves...

Can you believe the beautiful sun we've been experiencing in London this week? With Spring in the air I'm thinking about fun things I can wear now and when it gets warmer. I'm trying to put together a wardrobe that I can appreciate and want to wear every piece I pull out of my closet. No more I have nothing to wear mornings! Definitely a big project to take on but one I am starting now! Here are my recent mama loves!!!! Enjoy!!!


  1. Antipodium Fauxhemia Dress
  2. Atterley Road Chambray Jumpsuit
  3. Hope Louise Jumper
  4. Hope Was Trousers
  5. Vans SK8-HI LX VLT
  6. Whistles Tunilla Textured Coat
  7. Zara Long Ethnic Feather Necklace
  8. Beaumont Organic Saida Skirt
  9. Ganni Gardena Georgette Skirt
  10. Marsell Bo Sandolo Bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...