Thursday 6 November 2014

Bedroom Inspiration



























We moved into our new flat in late August and we still have not finished our bedroom/my office. My husband and I are trying our hands at some DIY projects, which have taken us a lot longer than expected, one being the storage cabinet for my office area. But I figure we'll get there in the end and when we do I'll share the finished project with you. (It will be amazing)

I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go with our bedroom. To be honest, I hadn't even thought about our bedroom until recently. I had been so busy just trying to move in, settle into a new full-time job and settle Edith in to a new nursery and nanny, that I just put it on the back burner. But with that all behind us now, it's most definitely time to focus on getting our bedroom looking fabulous!

I had found this green cabinet (pictured above in the bathroom with checked flooring) via pinterest and decided I wanted to copy it. Luckily someone had thrown away a cabinet outside our old flat, so I snatched it up so I could turn it into the inspirational green cabinet. Then I found this beautiful green vintage quilt at Little Paris in Crouch End and thought it would look so beautiful on our bed. Slowly I realised green was becoming a big part of our room. So I've decided to go with it and to add some grey accents throughout. I am very excited to see how it turns out. Check out my bedroom inspiration above!!!!

- Vintage wire baskets via pinterest
- Vintage Magazine Rack use to be sold at Urban Outfitters
- Green Cabinet I am using as inspiration via pinterest
- Copper Bottle Opener (just love the colour)
- Lassi Vases
- Modern Macrame Pot Holders
- Mirror Dot Rug
- Beautiful room via Pinterest
- Crates on wheels via Pinterest ( I have the crates, just need the wheels)
- Tri-Weave Rug
- Grey Paint, hoping to use on the walls in our room.
- Moon Geometric Rug
- Pickle Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...