Wednesday 5 November 2014

Ponytail Designs! So in Love!!!






I absolutely fell head over heels for Ponytail Design at Bubble last season. They had a small stand but it caught my eye from a mile away. Ponytail design basic accessories for your baby like snack bags, changing mats, hooded towel, diaper bags, backpacks and chalkboard placemats but in a simple, attractive and original way. I searched high and low for a cool changing mat and hooded towel but could not find what I was looking for until I discovered Ponytail. Using their own original illustrations, they take something so simple and make it a must-have!!!!! 

I am just so in love with their giraffe and zebra backpack and their chalkboard placemat.  Their collection is made of high-quality materials for everyday use, and all beautifully coordinated to make a perfect gift. 

Head over to Ponytail to see their beautiful collection! Christmas is right around the corner!

www.ponytailshop.net















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...