Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Happy Mother's Day to my mother and to all the lovely mothers out there. It's a pretty amazing feeling to be a mother. No one can describe the feeling to you. Before I became a mother, I didn't understand, but now I do and it's the best thing in the world. My little Edith brings me so much joy! I wish all of you the best day with your little beauties. And know you are a beautiful person and that your children love you as much as you love them. 

Below are two pictures my dad took. One of my mother when my father and her first got married. I absolutely love this photo of my mother. She is so beautiful! And the other photo is of me and my mother. I love this photo as well. I have it sitting in Edith's room. 


My Mother
My Mother and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...