Saturday 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day Fellow American Mamas!!!!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day in America and seen I'm American I thought it would be nice to put a little Mother's Day Gift Guide together. It's a good guide for everyday too! Enjoy!



1. Diptyque Candle- I love the herbal candels. It's a great way to wind down after a busy   day of chasing the little ones around.

2. Karen Walker Atomic Sunnies- I think every woman, not just moms, need a great pair of sunglasses. I just love Karen Walker Sunnies!!!

3. Bobo Choses- Now moms can matchy matchy with the little one!!! I love it!

4. Annie Williams Handbags- Like a pair of sunnies, a timeless handbag is essential. And I just love Annie Williams beautifully handcrafted bags!

5. Sandra Juto- Make your mom laugh with Sandra Juto's Buttcrack Characters. They are such a hoot!!!

6. MUNI Shop- Every mama needs a great morning coffee mug and I think this is the cutest!!!!

7. Just the Right Book- This is such a brilliant idea. Hand selected books, shipped right to your door. I'm sold!

8. Kusmi Tea- There is nothing better than sitting on the couch in the evening after the kids have gone to bed with a delicious cup of tea!!! So treat mom with the good stuff!

9. Kinfolk- I just love this magazine. It's full of inspiration. Mom will enjoy it too!

10. WSAKE- Personalised Silhouette Necklace. It's such a beautiful gift. 

11. La Cerise Sur Le Chapeau- Beautiful hat for beautiful mommy! Perfect for the summertime sun!

12. Hatch- Beautiful collection for mommies to be but their collection is designed so you can wear them after too! It's an absolutely stunning collection!!!

13. Zoe and Morgan- Beautiful Love Necklace. So very fitting for a mom!

14. Nicola Rowlands- Nicola is an amazing artist with such a quirky style! I love everything she does. 

I forgot one: Beautiful Floral Note Book by Esmie Stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...