Friday 10 May 2013

Scandinavian Minimall Popupshop



The weather might have been a bit crazy yesterday but it didn't stop all the fashionista moms and the little fashionistas making their way to Assiette Anglaise Cafe on Liverpool Road in Angel for Scandinavian Minimall's Popupshop Sale. I had been to Assiette Aglaise, a lovely French Bistro for lunch before with Edith, so I knew it was a nice space. It was the perfect combination, tasty coffee and food and stylish clothing. I had arrived at 2pm and the cafe was already rammed with buggies, fashionable mums and babies. And the selection of clothing Gabrielle had brought was spot on. When I first walked in I spotted a well put together rail full of beautiful pieces of clothing. It was very eye catching! I was drawn to it and just oohed and ahhed over everything. Wish List!!!!!! I did walk away with some lovely pieces for Edith! Edith had a lovely time playing with the other well dressed little girls and their moms too walked away with some beautiful pieces. 
I really enjoy popupshops. It gives the owner of an online shop the chance to finally meet their customer and as the customer you finally get to meet the brains behind the shop you buy from. All in all, it was a lovely afternoon!!!! 

To shop Gabrielle's lovely selection of clothing: www.scandinavianminimall.co.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...