Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Most Curious Kids Fair


 I was hoping to have my Christmas Gift Guide up today, but I have been very busy getting ready for A Most Curious Kids Fair that's this weekend in Bethnal Green at York Hall. It's going to be a fabulous event. There will be so many amazing retailers and designers all under one roof. I'm going to be working there but I might be spending too! Beau Loves, Molly-Meg, Niddle Noddle, I Dream Elephants and many many more!!!! So come on down to York Hall, Bethnal Green, london. e2 ipj  from 10.30am - 4.30pm. Perfect place to start your Christmas Shopping!!!!

Many great things to come on the blog. girlstalktoboys Christmas Gift Guide, an amazing interview with singer/songwriter and bag designer, Annie Williams and much much more! So stayed tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...