Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wednesday's Finds

I've been searching the internet for some inspiration on a project I've been working on. Let me just say this is very dangerous, well for me at least, because you find such great things that you of course, did not intend to buy. But as I am trying to be good, fingers crossed, I'll just keep on using it for inspiration. All I know is I am dying to buy the black and white striped jacket by Neighbourhood One Third. Not sure Edith would even were it, I just want it to hang in her closest! And the MM6 black dress with the flower print, are you kidding me! Too die for. I could totally see myself wearing this dress with some trainers! It's going on the wish list. I hope you have a bright and sunny Wednesday!

kelly xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...