Thursday 29 January 2015

Girls on Tiptoes



When I went to pick up Edith form nursery the other day, one of her key workers asked if she was enrolled in a ballet class. I wish I could have said yes as I've been meaning to sign her up for one, but wasn't sure if she was ready. Her key worker explained that while the other girls were dancing silly, Edith was practising her ballerina moves. This truly impressed me and has no motivated me to start looking for a ballet class for her. As I was inspired by her interest in ballet I stumble across the adorable Polish brand, Girls on Tiptoes. Quite appropriate I think. It's the perfect brand for all those inspiring and no-so inspiring little ladies out there. 

kelly xx

girlsontiptoes.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...