Friday 5 September 2014

Hello Again!!!

Yes, it's true I did disappear for a bit, but I'm back. It's been crazy summer!!!! But super great! I mentioned in my last post that I had started a full-time job and was in the process of moving flats. Well, we are moved now, yay!!! Still settling in but hopefully in the next couple of weeks we'll be completely settled. So now it's time to get back to the drawing board and start getting creative again! 

Over the summer Edith has become very opinionated about what she wants to wear, this is a very good thing, but at the same time very exhausting. At 2 years old she already has her own style, which is is far from girly in every way. At first her determination to state her independence was very frustrating for me. I just kept thinking to myself, but what about all the beautiful dresses you have lying there hopelessly in your wardrobe? I've come to terms with leggings and tees for the moment. But at least the only leggings she really wants to wear are her cool ones from Mini Rodini and Gardner and the Gang!

So with this in mind, here are some of our favourite picks this season! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...