Friday 22 August 2014

Summer fun!




It's been awhile since I've posted, but let me just say it's been a crazy summer! First off, I started working full-time again. I'm really enjoying it but I am learning to balance work, family, and the blog. I really want to make a living from my blog one day, but until that point, work is pretty essential. Secondly, we went on holiday. It was lovely. We spent some time in Berlin with family and then enjoyed a weekend in Graz, Austria for our yearly Castle party! Yes, we actually stayed in an amazing castle! Friends of ours parents bought a castle (Kalsdorf Castle) off the Austrian government 17 years ago to create an art gallery space for modern art. They have since converted this castle into an artist residency and an art gallery. Each year they host a summer party for their son and we get to enjoy the festivities. Learn more about the castle here: www.reinisch-contemporary.com
Lastly, we are in the middle of moving into a new flat. I am super excited about this new flat! It's much bigger and just so beautiful!!!!!
So, I think you can see it's been pretty busy lately. I plan on getting back into the swing of things now. I really enjoy sharing my favourites with you and hope to continue to. 
Today I would like to share some photos from our trip. There are a lot so I will probably break this into two parts. Enjoy!!!!!

kelly xx
Berlin Calling











At the Zoo







Around Town





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...