Wednesday 16 July 2014

Dot to Dot Review



I was very happy to stop in to Dot to Dot this time around. I was invited for its first ever show but I was out of town. I heard that the atmosphere of the show was extremely friendly and all around a great vibe, this is what I found to be true. I felt the selection of the brands represented were inspirational and really showed true talent. It was nice to say hi to brands I was familiar with but also a great opportunity to meet new up and coming brands. I'm excited for the seasons to come for Dot to Dot as I believe this trade show will grow into something super spectacular while keeping the small friendly vibe. 
I had a lovely chat with the owner of Little Mashers and I really love their concept. Such great gift ideas for kids. They sell adorable gift sets, one comes with an apron, chef hat, mixing utensils and recipe cards. So brilliant!!!!



Adorable made to order interactive clothing for kids! Such a great idea. I fell in love with the cat and dog zip up jacket, super cute and entertaining!





I love Seventytree, such brilliant prints! New for next season printed tees!!! Woohoo!!!


Gorgeous British Clothing



I love Loud Apparel! Unique and forward thinking clothing for kids, now babies too!!!!



BRAVELING AKA LITTLE TITANS
Adorable tights for boys but I think they are perfect for girls too!!!




Beautiful handmade dolls made by Fanja Ralison. I fell in love with her creations, so unique and super cool!!!!



OTHER BRANDS TO NOTE:
INDIKIDUAL- Amazing as always
YOUNG SOLES- They were at Bubble last season, beautiful shoes!
ANIMALESQUE- Stunning costume brand! Seriously gorgeous animal masks. I will be ordering one very soon!
PIUPIA- I met Claudia at Bubble last season and fell in love with her adorable brand! I am loving next summer's prints!!! Super great!!!
CORBY TINDERSTICKS- Always a fun and exciting collection!
CHALK AND WILD- Don't forget to get your copy of this new and exciting magazine. The photography is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...