Tuesday 15 July 2014

Bubble Review SS 15



It's that time again, buying season where all the buyers are running around like mad from one appointment to another selecting the best brands out there. It can be a manic time, but super fun!!!! Luckily, buying season is a bit more relaxed for me now as I get to enjoy seeing the collections without having to buy them. As always I found some real gems at Bubble this time around and I am very happy to share them with you! Here are my favourite picks from Bubble London





Who doesn't love Beau Loves? Another great collection!



Brand new Dutch Brand. All garments are hand-dyed and hand screen printed. Funky clothes for funky kids.




Spanish brand that really stood out for me! I absolutely love their prints! I mean an Ice Cream Lightning Bolt, amazing!!!!







Quirky British/Chinese brand made up with fresh prints and eye-catching colours! A real stand out for me!!!




I am a sucker for whimsical illustrations and when I came across Ponytail I literally got so excited!!!! They design your baby necessities, like a changing mat or cool backpack but with amazing illustrations! A must-have!!!!



Last season's Rising Star winner, Raspberry Plum designed another lovely collection. Very well thought out and very wearable.


British Sleepwear company for 0-5 years creating fun and super comfy jammies! I love them!


American designer living in Hong Kong creates a very beautiful collection using only fair-trade organisations when possible. 



Usually frilly clothing is not my cup of tea, but I couldn't help but notice an amazing rack full of beautiful ruffle sleeves, fur coats and leopard prints! I  got me super excited!!!





OTHERS BRANDS TO NOTE: 

ABC123ME - Cool down to earth boyswear
LULUZULU- The cutest tights and hats
TAILS AND TAILS - Wearable dress up clothing, beautifully made!
SARAH ELWICK - Gorgeous knit blankets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...