Thursday 29 May 2014

Thursday Love: Marloe Jr.



Instagram is a wonderful thing as I find some really great new finds. I have been following Marloe Jr for awhile now as I love Anneli's photos. I didn't even realise she had a childrenswear line until recently and when I saw her collection I got so excited!

Marloe Jr. is a Swedish clothing line designed, tested, and produced by Anneli Nedholm. Worn and played in by her children. Marloe Jr., was born when Anneli realised that the market for children's clothing was completely segregated into either boys or girls garments. She was constantly looking for leggings for her little boy and there were none to be found. She was struck by the boredom and monotony of children's clothing and decided to do something about it.

Everything from Fabric testing to the pattern development to the production is all done by Anneli! It's very important that everything is done locally and in an ecological way. It is, after all for your children.

Check out her comfortable and colourful collection here: Marloe Jr. Stylish Kids in Motion











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...