Wednesday 23 April 2014

MWW: Travel Style

I'm heading out on Saturday morning, to... wait for it, The Seychelles!!!! Yes I am so excited. First, my husband and I are dropping the little one off in Germany to stay with the grandparents and then the two of us are off to enjoy the sun with all of our closest friends!!! I cannot wait! I haven't had a beach holiday in lets just say a really really long time. Close friends of ours are getting married, yep not a shabby place to tie the knot, so this was the best excuse for a holiday! I've been planning out my holiday wardrobe for some time now. I'm so ridiculous when it comes to packing for holidays, but this time round I was determined to pack light and super smart. So I've put together a board of some things I've decided to take on my trip. I wish I had a photo of the dress I'm wearing to the wedding cause its cool, but I'll post pics of our trip later when we are back. 

Here's to my great holiday!

From left to right

  • Anthropologie Garment Dyed T-Shirt- I bought a white one, it's the softest thing ever!
  • Gap High-rise Skimmer Jeans- Definitely need a comfy pair of high waist skinnys for the plane ride over and while we are in Germany.
  • Zara Long Trench Coat- I have one very similar, a great travel coat
  • Aldo Valleria Black Sandals- Just purchased these, they are so comfy and literally look good with everything I am taking!
  • ASOS Straw Basball Cap - I have a vintage one very similar to this I'm taking.
  • Tallulah and Hope Kaftan - I have a green one that is stunning, can't wait to wear it!
  • Zara Gold Sandals - Wearing these with my very Missoni looking maxi dress to the wedding
  • Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack - Perfect backpack for holiday!
  • The White Company Light Grey Striped Bikini - I have the worst time finding the right swimsuit. I can't tell you how many swimsuits I tried before I finally came across this beauty! It actually fits and looks great on!!!!
  • Aesop Boston Travel Kit - I'm a huge Aesop fan, so can't leave home without it!
  • Accessorize Flower Crown - I have one very similar I bought at a Royal Wedding Party and I still love it! It's definitely coming with me!
  • Love Wrap Mini Dress - Wearing to the get together the night before the wedding with the Zara Gold Sandals and the floral headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...