Wednesday 2 April 2014

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday: Emerson Fry


It's funny how your style can change over time, maybe it just comes with age, but my style has become way more minimalistic over the last couple of years. Probably because I haven't had all the time in the world to think about my outfits. It's truly hard trying to get dressed when you have a little one crawling up your leg. I now want a wardrobe full of chic and easy outfits. Outfits that don't take much thought to put together, but still look amazing! I've been on the hunt for great brands that tick all the right boxes that I mentioned earlier. I came across Emerson Fry a little while ago. I'm sure many of you are quite familiar with the brand, but as I have now stepped into this new world of dressing myself, I hadn't heard of them before. Emerson Fry merges laid back comfort with timeless elegance that will last a lifetime. Sustainable and quality fashion is their number one priority. Emerson Fry is designed and created all in the United States as this provides jobs and a greater overall experience for the customer. They sound like a brand I want to support and in return I have a great wardrobe!

Check out their collection here: http://emersonfry.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...