Thursday 20 March 2014

Thursday Love: My Little Dress Up


Have you heard of My Little Dress Up? If not, well, don't worry I am here to tell you about their beautiful childrenswear brand. I'm in love! My Little Dress Up is the creation of Sarah van Maare and Laura Canté. Both having wonderful childhood memories, they wanted to take these memories and translate them into a beautiful childrenswear collection. 

Their collections retain a distinctly modern style, which is inspired by the inheritance of the late 50ties avant-garde and embodies the playful spirit of “dressing up”. Creating a fashionable collection is not the only thing they focus on, it is important for the clothes to maintain a comfort and ease along with great craftsmanship. 
Don't miss out on this beautiful brand!

www.mylittledressup.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...