Thursday, 20 March 2014

Thursday Love: My Little Dress Up


Have you heard of My Little Dress Up? If not, well, don't worry I am here to tell you about their beautiful childrenswear brand. I'm in love! My Little Dress Up is the creation of Sarah van Maare and Laura Cant√©. Both having wonderful childhood memories, they wanted to take these memories and translate them into a beautiful childrenswear collection. 

Their collections retain a distinctly modern style, which is inspired by the inheritance of the late 50ties avant-garde and embodies the playful spirit of “dressing up”. Creating a fashionable collection is not the only thing they focus on, it is important for the clothes to maintain a comfort and ease along with great craftsmanship. 
Don't miss out on this beautiful brand!

www.mylittledressup.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...