Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tunage Tuesday: Beck

On a run yesterday I turned to my trusted friend NPR: All Songs Considered where Bob Bolen and Sami Yenigun interview Beck about his new album, Morning Phase, out today. I was impressed how humble and self-depricating Beck came across in this interview. Ok maybe self-depricating isn't something to be, but here we have this amazing song-writer admitting he is still trying to figure it all out. Well in my opinion he has had it all figured out since the first time my ears heard his amazing music. Morning Phase has a lot of similarities to Sea Change, soft and melodic sounds that paints a picture of catching an early morning sunrise. While listening to the album, it took me back to the time in my life when Sea Change came out, it was a good time. Enjoy!

http://www.beck.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...