Monday 24 February 2014

Inspirational Monday: Boy Oh Boy

Good Morning and Happy Monday! Yes I have been silent for a couple of days, apologies for that, but I am back with the coolest boys get-ups! I tend to lean more towards girls fashion because I have a little girl, but I love boys fashion! I hope one day to have a little lad so I can have fun creating cool outfits for him. Today I present you with four outfits, but there is way more too come. It was super hard to just post four!!!! Boyswear is really starting to come around. Before there wasn't much of a selection but now with mamas wanting their little lads to look good too, you can find great pieces out there. It's just about putting the right pieces together to create an eye-catching ensemble. Play around and let your little lad help you, they know what they like! 


Boy Oh Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...