Thursday 13 February 2014

Thursday Favs!

Well hello Thursday! Luckily it's a bit sunny here in good ole London. Finally! I thought I was gonna do my head in with all this rain. Definitely nice to have a little break from the gloom. To celebrate the non-gloomy day, let's have a look at some of my favourites today. It's hard to narrow it down at times when there are so many lovely brands producing such great things! But I finally got it down to some of my favs. Have a look and I hope you enjoy!




1. Beau Loves Cat Jumpsuit, Quinn + Fox Bear Tee, Mini Rodini Heart Dungarees, Pierrot La Lune Sally Beige Jumpsuit, Motoreta Linen Frill Dress, Finger in the Nose Horse Jumper, Color Me Whimsy Red Striped Trousers, Wolfechild Floral Jumpsuit, Mini Rodini Giraffe Dress, Stella McCartney Kids Horse Boots, Imkremer High Tea Onsie, Color Me Whimsy Camo Jacket, Popelin Baby Suit, PRSPR Kids Puffy Blues, One More in the Family Grey Jumpsuit

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Iamkremer onesie is exquisite! Such a great find! And Finger in the Nose Horses jumper is freakishly awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...