Saturday 1 February 2014

Crayon Characters

Who doesn't like to colour? My little one loves to colour and this is no exaggeration. She's going through a lovely phase of thinking our walls should be coloured too! I think she's taken inspiration from one of her favourite books, I Am An Artist by Marta Altes. Do check it out, it's the cutest book. I came across these adorable character crayons by Crayon Box for There Potato FourI'm so excited about these crayons as they have owl characters and Edith is in love with owls. I think I've just scored big time! These characters are perfect for birthday parties, gifts or even as a reward. Happy colouring!

You can buy the crayons online or in their shop:
Three Potato Four
44-45 Newington Green
London
N16 9QH


www.threepotatofour.co.uk


Photos by Three Potato Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...