Friday, 31 January 2014

We Love Colour!

I love instagram. It's full of inspiration. But I've noticed a lot of very amazing, creative people have very black and white decor, which I love, and I started to think for awhile, maybe I'm doing something wrong. It's super trendy to have clean, simple, white decor. But I soon realised as cool as it is, it's honestly not my style. My husband and I both love colour and I'm afraid we'll never steer away from it, which I am very happy about! The Ekardts are very colourful in personality, so I figured why not have our house match it! So today I've been scrolling the house to document our very colourful life. I think it's a good way to start the weekend, don't you?

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...