Thursday 23 January 2014

Thursday Shoe Love

In the last 3 weeks Edith has grown 3cms and went up in a shoe size. It's amazing how fast our precious little ones grow. Super exciting to see them develop, but also sad, because one day they will be all grown up. Yes, I have a long while til then, so the only thing I need to worry about at the moment is finding Edith some new shoes. I was quite happy with her selection of shoes, but now that many are too small, I'm on the lookout. I'm extremely picky when it comes to shoes. I want them to be comfortable for Edie's feet but I really want them to look good. There are so many shoes out there that are just so ugly!!!!!! Now I've had to become smarter when buying shoes. Some shoes, even though they look so amazing on, in all reality aren't going to work for everyday playtime.
I now focus more on the practically of a pair shoes over the look. Here are some shoes I've been eyeing up for Edith. I admit, I didn't focus on the boys this time around, but many of these can be unisex or they come in different colours. Soon, I'll post my favourite boy shoe selection. Happy Shoe Shopping!!!!



1. RAP Leopard Boots
2. Brother Vellies Cheetah Minis
3. Tip Toey Joey Punky Shoe
4. Skeanie Red Riding Boot
5. Pom Pom Leopard Flat
6. Pom Pom Walky Booties Silver
7. Livie & Luca Toi Toi Yellow
8. Bisgaard Silver Zip Front Bootie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...