Friday 24 January 2014

Our Kid & Coe Getaway

Last weekend was my birthday and I decided instead of having a party like I usually do, I wanted a seaside getaway. I wanted it to be just the three of us. I had heard of 
Kid & Coe through Babyccino Kids and thought I would look into it. Boy, was I glad I did! I found the loveliest little cottage in Bude, Cornwall and booked it! If you haven't heard of Kid & Coe, it's a booking website catered to families. They have lovely kid friendly houses that you can rent all over the world. We were unsure on what to bring, as we had not used Kid & Coe before, but let me just say, the house was stocked with everything we needed. Traveling with a child can be very stressful and tiring, especially if you have to bring all your kit. But with Kid & Coe, no need, just pack your essentials and hit the road. Everything you need till be waiting at the house for you. 

We were so lucky to have booked Rebecca Proctor's cottage from Futuristic Blog. She's an interior designer editor and has written three books, so she knows what she is doing when it comes to interiors. When arriving to the cottage it was love at first sight. I have to admit it was hard to say goodbye after the weekend. But I looked forward to another Kid & Coe adventure. I have attached some photos of the lovely cottage and some photos of our weekend! We had a lovely time at Tintagel Castle, Irie Cafe, Newquay Zoo, and the beach!!! Enjoy and book yourself a holiday through Kid & Coe now!


The Cottage






Pictures of us:
























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Love all the photos! ! So glad you had a great getaway:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...