Wednesday 1 January 2014

MWW: Inspirational S/S 2014 Looks

Happy New Year! Well, here we are ladies, 2014 and this means the new Spring/Summer 2014 Collections will hit store before we know it. I know it seems a bit wrong to start thinking about Spring when we just finished Christmas, but in the fashion world, it's never to early to start thinking about those must-have outfits for your closet. I have a long list of looks I'm dying to have for next season, but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for such beautiful pieces, so I have to adjust my thinking and use the S/S Collections as inspiration. So with this said, I have taken 3 looks from Spring/Summer 2014 and found some similar pieces at an affordable price. Yes, Of course I would love to have the actual Ready to Wear outfits but it's fun finding similar pieces and making the outfit your own. Enjoy!

Inspiration Outfit 1:




I am absolutely loving this Vionnet look! It's so chic and fun at the same time. I was having a hard time finding the perfect shirt dress, so I decided to go with two different ones. Ideally, a long maxi button down shirt dress would be the best for this look, but it doesn't matter as you are making the outfit your own! I liked this Cos Long Striped Shirt Dress for £55 and I was really happy to find this Vila draped asymmetrical skirt for £17.95. But I also thought this Monki Shirt Dress for £25 was more along what I was looking for as far as the length goes. 


Inspiration Outfit 2:

Oh my word Isa Arfen is amazing! I think my head might explode from the deep love I have for this collection and this look. I love this look because it's right up my alley, simple plain white tee with a gorgeous layered maxi skirt, heaven! If you are on a budget like myself, this look will only stay as inspiration, but I'm ok with this as I found an outfit that is equally gorgeous at a fraction of the price. Zara White Long Sleeve Tee for £17.99, cheap and easy and it does look good on, I tried it on! Paired with this stunning Malene Birger Maxi Skirt for £259.95. It's still on the pricey side but compared to catwalk collections, this is considered cheap. All I know is that is skirt must make itself at home in my cloest! My birthday is just around the corner, so just maybe I can treat myself. 

Inspiration Outfit 3:


Have you seen Preen's Spring/Summer 2014 Collection? It's absolutely amazing! But I had to stray on this one and talk about this dress from his Pre-Fall 2014 Collection!I want the whole collection! I thought this dress could still be worn in the Spring too! But this year it's not going to happen so I'm looking for a substitute and thought this Mango dress for £99 was quite nice. Sorry for the mistake on the picture, wrote S/S 2014 instead of Pre-Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...