Wednesday 8 January 2014

MWW: Floral Love!

So I'm back! I was away in Germany with my family for a couple of weeks. It was so lovely, but I have to admit I am glad to be back home! Sometimes you need to go away to realise how much you actually love your home, even though it's not big or the trendiest, or featured on any home blogs, but it's wear I live and I love it! I've had a lot of time to think about what I want from this New Year and to be honest, I'm expecting a lot, mainly from myself. I have promised myself to stop comparing myself to other women out there, because as I have realised over the last year, it's not healthy, it will destroy your self-confidence. With so many amazing mom bloggers and trendy women out there, it's really heard to stay true to yourself. But there is only one thing I can offer myself and the people that read this blog: I can only be me and I hope by doing this I can inspire those around me. I will admit I want to be successful, more than anything in the world! But I am also taking advice from some of the talented women I have interview lately, you need to take one step at a time and it's good to start small and allow yourself to grow naturally. So that is what I'm gonna do, just keep being me and keep doing what I do and hopefully one day it will get me somewhere. 

So with all this said, hopefully you are still reading, I would like to move away from the sappy stuff and talk about Florals! Florals are going to be EVERYWHERE this season! And I want to start wearing them now. New Year + 

Improved Me= wearing pretty florals!

Here are some of my favourite pieces at the moment: 



1. Mango Floral Shirt Dress 2. Jeffery Campbell Alva Slip Ons 3. ASOS Grunge Maxi Dress 4. Topshop Boutique Garden Floral Dress 5. Zara Printed T-Shirt 6. Alice + Olivia Tina Floral Ball Gown Skirt 7. Stolen Girlfriends Club Circle Floral Bag 8. ASOS Floral Bomber Dress 9. And Also Rose Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...