Monday 27 January 2014

Inspirational Monday: Interiors

My husband and I are hoping to move out the country this year. Fingers crossed! At the moment it's just a waiting game. It's tough to wait around hoping that something will work out, especially as I am the least patient person. But hopefully, good news is right around the corner. With the possibility of a move, this means a new flat, which means I can decorate again! I am dying to have a place of our own that isn't furnished so I can go wild with our own things! So I have been compiling loads of inspiration for that big move! Here are some of my favourite picks. Enjoy!


















Pictures were taken from Pinterest, Apartment Therapy, Design Attractor, The Design Files, Scandinavian Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...