Monday 9 December 2013

Let's Talk about Ladida!


As a blogger I am constantly browsing the internet for new and cool childrens shops. This is also because I am addicted to shopping for Edith. It's just so much fun buying new clothes for her! One shop I am really into right now is Ladida. Based in New Jersey, they offer the widest range in the greatest brands out there from NUNUNU to Tuss to Louis Louise to Bobo Choses to Junior Gaultier- the list goes on and on. I truly had the hardest time narrowing down my favourites as I was in love with almost all the pieces they carry. I finally decided on the cutest Gro dress for Edith courtesy of Ladida! See the photos below of Edith wearing the dress. 
Ladida's website is easy to navigate as most of the garments are styled in outfits, which is so helpful when you are not sure how the garment would look on. They want your shopping experience to be easy but also enjoyable. With an amazing collection for kids  0-12 years, you are sure to find the best outfits for your little one!
Right now is the perfect time to shop for those holiday outfits as Ladida is having a 50% off sale and free international shipping for orders over $199. You can't beat that! 
http://ladida.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...