Monday 30 December 2013

Inspirational Monday: Bronze

Metallics. Who says they are only to be worn during the holidays? Whoever came up with this concept is silly, as I believe if you look good in it, then wear it. Today I am oohing over Bronze. Bronze is truly a beautiful metal and I enjoy the fact that it's neither silver nor gold. It stands alone in all its glory. So today as Bronze as my inspiration I have put a lovely little board together with some nice things to look at. 




Topshop Bronze Boots, Oeuf Knit Crown, Face Stockholm Nail Polish, Merchant Archive Cooper Dress, Topshop Snake Pouch, Atsuyo et Akiko Bambi Tee,
  West Vintage Trading Co Marquee Letters, Le Labo Rose Oil, Tom Dixton Scented Candle, STUDIO ARHOJ Ghosts, Sunny Sports Farmer Tailored Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...