Thursday 5 December 2013

Girlstalktoboys Christmas Guide 2013

Christmas, it really is just around the corner. I honestly can't believe this year is almost over. What happens to time these days? I feel the older I get the faster the days go by. Since Christmas is almost here, I figured it's time to put a Christmas Guide together. Most of you probably have all your Christmas shopping done, but if not, here's some great gift ideas. The nice thing about this Christmas guide, you don't have to get them just for Christmas, they're gifts you can give all year round. Happy Christmas Shopping!














- Gold Crown Hat, Gold Cape and Gold Wand from Carousel. The perfect dress up outfit for boy or girl!

- Siena Gold Sequin Collar from Mes Minis Muses. I am so obsessed with collars right now. These collars are perfect for dressing up a simple tee.

- Chapo Notebook from Kickcan and Conkers. The cutest notebook for a friend or a child. 

- Organic Knit Mountain Baby Blanket from Juniper Wilde. I love Juniper Wilde. This Mountain Blanket makes the perfect baby gift!

- Kids Woven Bowtie by Forage at Ameila Presents. This handmade bow tie made from vintage or deadstock fabrics is the perfect accessory to any holiday outfit!

- Jeanne Tutu by Frou Frou at Orfeo Design. I have a huge thing for tutus right now, maybe because its the holiday season. So this means I am inflicting my love for tutus over on to my daughter. Try this Frou Frou tutut out!

- Gold Wings from Belle Enfant. I am so in love with these wings! I saw these wings first hand at the Babyccino Kids ShopUp and they are so so adorable!

- Sonny Angels! They are everywhere at the moment. I didn't know about them until I made a visit to Niddle Noddle in Crouch End. Katrine, owner of Niddle Noddle was shocked that I hadn't heard of them. They are like the coolest thing since sliced bread. They will provide hours of entertainment for your little one!

- Gold Leather Coin Purse by Matine. A very festive coin purse! The perfect little gift!

- Astrology Bangle by Coatt Jewellery. I hadn't heard of Coatt Jewellery until the Babyccino Kids ShopUp. I had a chance to chat with them and they talked me through the bracelets. Each bead is morse code. You can spell out your name or a special saying through morse code. It's such an interesting idea. And now I really want an astrology bangle. Hint, hint husby! It's the perfect personalised gift!

- Black Zip Pouch by Merchant Archive. I use to work for Sophie Merchant a few years back and she has really designed a beautiful collection. The Merchant Archive collection is a range of gorgeous clothing, accessories and homeware. I am loving the Black Zip Pouch made of quality felt and leather. 

- Child's Lemonade Tee by Kin Ship Press. Super cute tee for boy or girl!

- Organic Canvas Tipi by Gray Label. Tipis are so in right now! It seems they are all over the internet. I really like this simple tipi by Gray Label. 

- Men's Travel Kit by Baxter. Perfect travel kit to keep that handsome man looking fresh.

- Canoe Travel Cup by Izola. Traveling but don't have a lot of space in your bag? Well, this collapsable cup is perfect. It's also great for the little ones!

- Subscription to Apartmento Magazine. One of my favourite magazines out there. It's great for mom and dad.

- Vintage Potholders by Little Fine Day. The perfect gift for those vintage lovers! I know these potholders are on my Christmas List!

- Enamel Mugs by Falcon. My husband and I are obsessing over these mugs right now! They are just so cool. I think we'll find some in our kitchen cupboard very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...