Thursday 14 November 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday- Dress Me Up!

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday- Dress Me Up!




Sorry folks, I am super late getting this up as it's Thursday! But I have to say it's been pretty busy around the Ekardt household. I'm not complaining. I'm at my best when I'm busy! But Mama Wardrobe Wednesday is one of my favourite days as it's fashion for me and for you hot mamas out there. So skipping it, well, that's not an option! When it comes to my style at the moment, I'm a bit all over the place. One day I want to be super chic and ladylike, the next day I want to feel young and vibrate again and then the next day I just want to wear your typical mama wardrobe; jeans, a striped tee and a pair of converse. I think I've come down with a case of "Schitzo Mama Style Syndrome." (it can happen to any of us) But this week, I'm all about dresses! Who knows what it will be next week. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...