Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tunage Tuesday with Perera Elsewhere


As the sky is grey and the rain is beating down outside my window I find listening to more ambient or chill wave music quite pleasing. Now I probably wouldn't call London-born, Berln-based Sasha Perera's style chillwave by any means but I'm just trying to describe the mood I'm in. Sasha Perera aka Mother Perera is known for establishing a foundation for grime and dub-step in Berlin. Now releasing music under her solo-project she slows things down and focuses on a minimal sound with acoustic influences and mesmerising vocals. Check out her sounds now, you'll thoroughly enjoy! Everlast LP out 28 October, 2013 on Friends of Friends Label. 
http://www.fofmusic.net/press/perera-elsewhere

1 comment:

  1. She's made some very cool stuff, so happy to be reminded of her again! Always do enjoy your tunage Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...