Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday

Got some great goodies for you today. Yes some goodies that will bring sunshine to this dark and dreary day! There's a few pieces I've been eyeing up the last couple of weeks and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Like the Joy Navy Pleated Skirt with side pockets, woohoo and the Plaid Open Back Dress by The Whitepepper, so in love!!!! And I can say the Zara Navy Highwaisted trousers are just lovely, I actually have these:) Oh and I am completely crushing on Angulus Pony Hair Chelsea Boots! Yes, the list could go on and on. I hope you find some inspiration today in my mama picks!!! Happy Shopping!





OUTFIT 1: TOPSHOP Black Feather Knit Snood, PIXIE MARKET Camo Jumper, JOY Louche Cindy Skirt, ANGULUS Pony Hair Boots

OUTFIT 2: ORLA KIELY Bobble Hat, PIXIE MARKET Cropped Jumper, ZARA HIgh Waist Studio Trousers, ANGULUS Brogues

OUTFIT 3: GAP Grey Fedora, THE WHITEPEPPER Plaid Open Back Dress, RACHEL COMEY Boots

OUTFIT 4: ASOS Oversized Jumper, MONKI Boyfriend Jeans, HI BABY DESIGNS Leopard Snood, ADIDAS Wedge Trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...