Thursday 3 October 2013

Fall Favourites!!!!

With all the new collections out now, it's been hard to narrow down my favourite autumn/winter pieces. Let me just say my favourite list is never-ending, but I thought I should be responsible and limit the favs to a few. So I have put together a moodboard for the little lads and one for the little ladies. Now please note these are just a few of my favourite picks from the never-ending list! I didn't want to overwhelm you all!!! 




1. Happy Circus Bow Tie 2. Emma Levine Camel Boy Shirt 3. Bobo Choses Twill Patch Trousers 4. ESP NO.1 Beyond Shirt 5. FUB LIght Grey Cardigan 6. Nico Nico Sport Tee 7. Nico Nico Harem Trousers 8. Mini Rodini Striped Knit Hat 9. Indikidual Cord Suspender Trousers 10. Hummel Black Hi-Tops 11. Talking Threads Den Vesty'cles Tee



 1. Hi Baby Designs Leopard Print Hat 2. Mini & Maximus Bandit Girl Tunic 3. Popupshop Square Tights 4. Bobo Choses Blue Patch Tights 5. Popupshop Astronut Sleep Dress 6. Nico Nico Catwalk Cocoon Dress 7. Right Bank Babies Over the Knee Sock Trousers
 8. RAP Leopard Boots 9. Mini Rodini Mountain Leggings 10. Gray Label Dress 
11. Hi Baby Designs Snood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...