Thursday 31 October 2013

Celebrate Halloween with Pop Factory Shop


Happy Halloween! I have always been a lover of Halloween. I'm American, it's in my blood. It's just so much fun to get dressed up and go to a party! Having a little one makes Halloween even more exciting as I now just don't think about my costume I think about how we can be something together! This year Edith and I are unicorns! (pictures will be posted later) The nice thing about creating costumes for the little ones, they don't have to be extravagant, they are usually happy with a cape or a cool shirt like the ones over at Pop Factory Shop

Pop Factory Shop has the cutest selection of masks, capes, tees, wall decals and prints. Brother and Sister duo from New Zealand create design conscious products for the whole family. With dark playful undertones to upbeat references on popular culture and time, their range is derived from... Sun up till Sun down. 
Check out their lovely collection here!
http://popfactory.bigcartel.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...