Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mama Wardrobe Wednesday

Well ladies I believe autumn has now graced us with its lovely presence. A couple of weeks ago it was hit and miss but now, autumn is staying. Soon the leaves with change and the morning air will become crisp and smell oh so fresh. If I haven't already told you, autumn is my favourite season. I love dressing for autumn as I can experiment with layers. And coats, I my word, do I love coats! Well, I have another mama board for you today, some pieces I have been eyeing. Hope you like them too!









OUTFIT 1: ASOS Ears Headband, ZARA Oversized Waistcoat, CUSTOMMADE Evita Dress, FREE PEOPLE Boots

OUTFIT 2: HATCH COLLECTION Pocket Shirt Dress, ZARA Special Ribbed T-shirt, 
FREE PEOPLE Tall Sweater Sock, LUXURY REBEL Aberdeen Boots

OUTFIT 3: ZARA Masculine Coat, WEEKDAY Orion Print Sweater, ILANA KOHN Eli Print Pant, NET A PORTER Nike Air Max

OUTFIT 4: ZARA Leopard Furry Coat, ZARA Striped T-shirt, DENIM REFINERY Levi's,
WEEKDAY PC Neo Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...