Friday 30 August 2013

I'm Crushing On Indie Nook


So as you can see there is no Chit Chat Friday today, but it will be alive and well again next Friday with someone awesome, so stay tuned! But I want to share my current crush with you. There are some really great indie brands out there at the moment that if you don't keep your eyes open you just might not see them. Why? Well, because many brands are getting started and the best way to do it is through Etsy and StoreEnvy, which are so amazing but you need to be looking. I came across Indie Nook last week when I was browsing for new and upcoming leggings for Lady Edith and for this Monday's Inspirational Monday. Yep I've found the coolest leggings out there and put them all together for you! Just in time for school to start! And let me just say I am so in love with Indie Nook. Have a wish list started!

Founded by Andy and Elizabeth, girlfriends brought together by the wonderful world of Instagram. Indie Nook is the brainchild of two ladies that have an obession for creating, kids, and creating kids! They offer the best and most amazing designs, because well, that's what they put on their own kiddos. 

The girls of Indie Nook work long and hard to come up with their own designs and fabric prints to adorn your little one's clothes. All items are made to order just for you!

They also take special orders, so shoot them an email and they will get on it right away!
Get on over to Indie Nook and place your order right now! I promise you, you won't be ordering just one item, but several!!!!

www.indienook.com













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...