Sunday 7 July 2013

Brand Love: Salt City Emporium


I just love me some Southwestern inspired designs and since I'm back in the Midwest I thought I would share a brand I'm totally crushing on at the moment, 
Salt City Emporium. Super cool leggings and accessories handmade of 100% organic cotton in Salt Lake City, Utah. They are the coolest addition to your little ones wardrobe, super comfy and stylish. I know Edith will be sporting their collection very soon!
Check out their super cool collection here:
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SaltCityEmporium?ref=l2-shopheader-name











3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so funny, I just discovered this brand yesterday (!) and completely fell in love with it. The fox print is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are so great! I love all the prints. Can't decide at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing my constellation, geometric fox, and geometric bear prints available as leggings. These fabrics are available in my Spoonflower shop: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/andrea_lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...