Thursday 4 July 2013

4th of July Garb!!! Stars


Happy 4th of July fellow Americans!!! I'm back in my home town for the next 3 weeks revisiting my midwest roots. There's nothing like camouflage, hillbillies and Pabst Blue Ribbon, ok so now I'm just poking fun, but it does all exist in the midwest. I am looking forward to the bbq and fireworks, that's the midwest I miss! So to get everyone in the spirit of Independence Day what better way then stars!!! I've provided you with some great star inspiration all you need is your stripes! 

1. Tutu du Mode Headband 2. Boys & Girls Star Dress 3. Boys & Girls Star Skirt 4. Nununu Star Playsuit 5. Beau Loves Star Jumper 6. Funky Legs Star Tights 7. Wovenplay Salina Swimsuit 8. Salt City Emporium Constellation Leggings 9. Noe and Zoe Star Vest 10. Louis Louise Star Bermuda 11. Noe and Zoe Star Bow Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...