Thursday 27 June 2013

How Nosweet!
























I am surely gonna be bankrupt soon if I keep finding all these amazing brands. I

want everything for Edith! Nosweet from Poland designs big clothes for little people. They believe that children are sweet enough so there is no need to add extra sugar, this is why they create unique patterns that don't contain pink hearts, cuddly flowers or smiling teddy bears. They create nosweet for well behaved children of misbehaving parents. Yep I think this brand is perfect for my family! Nosweet understand how important it is to have the right balance of looking good and staying comfortable this is why they use 100% organic cotton on all their garments and no toxic pigments, making their collection double bio! What is not to love!  Check out their amazing collection here:

http://www.nosweet.pl/en/collection













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...