Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tunage Tuesday with Classixx


If you know me then you know that I have a deep love for NPR's All Songs Considered. Sammy Hannigan, Bob Boilen, and the rest of the crew just make me so happy when tuning into their music show. They keep me up-to-date on all the lastest and greatest music! I recently was introduced to Classixx, two Los Angeles DJ's known more for remixing other artist music, until recently. Michael David and Tyler Blake sat down and wrote their first album, Hanging Gardens, made up of fun beats that will get your body groovin'! Perfect for the summertime sun! I know I'll be playing this album at our next barbecue. Have a listen to their entire album at: NPR First Listen
Hanging Gardens release date: 14 May, 2013
http://classixx.la


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...