Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring Trend Board

I was quite tickled when Ana from Pink NouNou asked me to become a guest blogger on her blog. Another opportunity to write about what I love, absolutely! I was already familiar with Pink NouNou as I had included Ana's work in recent gift guides and I had ordered one of her adorable creations for Edith. Check out her work, I just love her animal soft toy, they are so so cute! I ordered an Elephant named Ludovivo.

Last week I put together a trend board of my favourite Spring Outfits for the little ones. If you missed it on Ana's blog check it out here. Also check out Pink Nounou!!!!
http://www.pinknounou.com/shop_/
http://pinknounou.com/blog_pn/

Now that the weather has finally turned for the better with the sun shining and the temperature rising, I think it’s time to start thinking about the little one’s Spring Wardrobe. With such a great selection out there at the moment and it’s really hard to narrow it down to certain pieces. If I could I would buy everything but unfortunately that’s not the case for most of us. 










GIRL
OUTFIT 1
MANIMAL FEATHER HEADBAND/BELT
SONS + DAUGHTERS JACKIE SUNGLASSES
POPUPSHOP STRIPED DRESS
ESP NO. 1 DENIM VEST
MILK & SODA ISABEL SUEDE TRAINER

OUTFIT 2
BIRDSKULL FOREST FEATHER HEADBAND
BEAU LOVES TUTUI FRINGE DRESS
POPUPSHOP LEOPARD TIGHTS
CONVERSE STAR PLAYER SNEAKERS

BABY GIRL
OUTFIT 1
MINI & MAXIMUS SURFING ZOO Tee
NOE & ZOE DEEP BLACK PANTs
BABE & TESS ZIPPER HOODIE
VANS BLACK BABY

OUTFIT 2
ATSUTO ET AKIKO HAIRCLIP
GRAY LABEL SUMMER TEE
MANIMAL LEOPARD PRINT MOCCASINS

BOY
OUTFIT 1
MINI RODINI YELLOW VISER
SHAMPOODLE PIXEL SWEATER
 KIDSCASE SCOTT ORGANIC SHORTS
VEGA ARCADE VELCRO SNEAKERS

OUTFIT 2
KULTE TRUCKER CAP
MINI RODINI JAGUAR SWEATSHIRT
BOBO CHOSES PATCH DENIMS

BABY BOY
OUTFIT 1
ATSUYO ET AKIKO BEAR TEE
SOOR PLOOM HAREM PANT
FINGER IN THE NOSE NAVY ZIP HOODIE
VANS BABY CHECKE SLIP ON

OUTFIT 2
KOOLABAH STRIPED BEANIE
EMILIE ET IDA MOUSTACHE SWEATSHIRT
TANE STIPED PLAYSUIT
MANIMAL YELLOW MOCCASINS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...