Monday 8 April 2013

Inspirational Monday- Leopard Print!!!!

I just love leopard print! It's funny, before I moved to London, I was not into leopard print at all!!!! But then I found this deep love for all things leopard. Well, ok, not all things but, a good chunk. I have now imposed my love of leopard print on to my little Edith! Now go and get yourself or your little one something leopard print!

1. Soft Gallery Serpentine Jumpsuit
2. Mini Rodini Jaguar Sweatshirt
3. Esp. No 1 Skinny Leopard Jeans
4. Zara Leopard Print Plimsolls
5. Milk & Soda Bunny Trainers (pre-order at info@milknsoda.com.au)
6. Popupshop Leopard Print Tights
7. Oh Baby London Leopard Print Skater Dress
8. Mini Rodini Jaguar Tee 
9. Vans Era Leopard Print
10. Vintage Confetti Suspenders
11. Milk & Soda Fletcher Backpack
12. Mini Rodini Jaguar Canvas Overall
13. April Showers by Polder Luck Jacket
14. Monnalisa Headband
15. Mar Mar Copenhagen Leo Suit
16. Undercover Pony Skin Leopard Print Slip-ons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...