Luckily I had the chance to test out the Maclaren Quest while the City Mini was getting some maintenance work done on it. The Quest was great because I could lift it myself, fit into tight spaces, etc. But what I really really have my eyes set on is the Babyzen Yoyo. I found it browsing the net one day and when I read about it I was so excited!
The Babyzen Yoyo is great looking for the style conscious parent like myself, but the most important thing, it's light, weighing only 5.8 kg. It also fits into the overhead compartment of a plane, which is so amazing because my husband and I travel a lot. Edith is only 10 months old and she's already been overseas 5 times. It also folds down quite easily as well. It's the perfect pram for those families on the go. Now it is a bit on the pricey side coming in at £309.00 but I believe if you travel a lot it could be worth every penny.
My husband and I had a chance to test it out at Huggle on Sunday. I didn't need any convincing but my husband was a bit sceptical at first but walked away thinking it was pretty amazing too.
I am so looking forward to getting my hands on the new Babyzen Yoyo.
You can also pre-order the pram at:
• Most compact stroller ever imagined (52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded), and first stroller in the world to fully comply with size recommendation for cabin baggage *
• 4-wheel suspension
• Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain.
• Folding, unfolding and driving, all one-handed
• Reclinable backrest, removable and washable fabrics
• Featherweight (only 5.8 kg); comes with a shoulder strap