Tuesday 19 February 2013

Babyzen Yoyo- I'm in love!

My husband and I have had many talks about baby strollers. We've even had discrepancy's about the one we have. We settled on the Baby Jogger City Mini GT, which is great by the way, but in terms of getting around on my own, not so great. We are big on the outdoors and the GT is perfect for our long walks in the heath, but cafes, the underground, the bus, and don't even think about trying to fit into tight doors, that just leads to a meltdown. So I've felt a little trapped in my area of Crouch End. I like getting out to the museums but if I feel I can't get around on my own then I'm not too happy. 
Luckily I had the chance to test out the Maclaren Quest while the City Mini was getting some maintenance work done on it. The Quest was great because I could lift it myself, fit into tight spaces, etc. But what I really really have my eyes set on is the Babyzen Yoyo. I found it browsing the net one day and when I read about it I was so excited!

The Babyzen Yoyo is great looking for the style conscious parent like myself, but the most important thing, it's light, weighing only 5.8 kg. It also fits into the overhead compartment of a plane, which is so amazing because my husband and I travel a lot. Edith is only 10 months old and she's already been overseas 5 times. It also folds down quite easily as well. It's the perfect pram for those families on the go. Now it is a bit on the pricey side coming in at £309.00 but I believe if you travel a lot it could be worth every penny.

My husband and I had a chance to test it out at Huggle on Sunday. I didn't need any convincing but my husband was a bit sceptical at first but walked away thinking it was pretty amazing too. 

I am so looking forward to getting my hands on the new Babyzen Yoyo.
www.babyzen.com
You can also pre-order the pram at:
http://www.whitestep.co.uk/
www.huggle.com
 
Specs:

• Most compact stroller ever imagined (52 x 44 x 18 cm when folded), and first stroller in the world to fully comply with size recommendation for cabin baggage *

• 4-wheel suspension

• Exclusive "soft-drive" system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel, even on rough terrain.

• Folding, unfolding and driving, all one-handed

• Reclinable backrest, removable and washable fabrics

• Featherweight (only 5.8 kg); comes with a shoulder strap








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...