Monday 28 January 2013

Bubble and the Poisoning

Usually on Mondays it's all about inspiration but unfortunately I'm a bit delayed on it so it will come tomorrow. But my inspiration for today is Bubble Trade Fair. I'm assuming everyone involved in the kids fashion world was at Bubble this weekend. I was hoping to go but came down with food poisoning and still feeling blah. Yes, it's something I do not recommend. I was looking forward to seeing all the new brands and to gain some inspiration. But unfortunately I missed out this time. But to be honest, it's ok. I'm working on my own kids line and sometimes you can start to doubt yourself when fixating on all the amazing brands already out there. You just have to buckle down and focus on what you want in you own line and remember not to doubt your talents. But with that said I heard there were some pretty great new collections for AW 13/14. But for now let's focus on all the great new collections hitting stores now! Bobo Choses, Mini Rodini, Molo, American Outfitters, Indikidual, Beau Loves, and many more should be arriving very very soon! I look forward to seeing your little ones looking great this Spring/Summer.

Ps: Orfeo has received Bobo's new collection! Go get it today!!!! http://www.orfeodesign.com/index.php?cPath=1_106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...