Monday 19 November 2012

A Great Day at The Groucho Club

This last Saturday I had the chance to participate in The Groucho Club's Pre-Christmas Sale! It was a great sale! With many chic exhibitors, there was a lot to look at and of course spend your money on. I took some photos of the sale to share with you. Some of the exhibitors I chatted with:  
Vevian Shoes, luxury leather shoes for children. An interview with Vevian will be posted soon. http://www.vevian.co.uk/
Lucy in Disguise, oh so beautiful vintage clothing, sigh... Lilly Allen and Sarah Owen's shop.
Garzon, Luxury Knitwear made in Uruguay. It was so so beautiful!!!! www.garzon.co.uk
Koka Mama, contemporary maternity wear for the mother to be. I recently did an interview with Tamara the designer of Koka Mama, have a read! http://koka-mama.com/
And I Dream Elephants, quirky and unique, but fashionable clothing for kids 0-8 years. www.idreamelephants.com

 Vevian Shoes
Lucy in Disguise
Garzon
Koka Mama
I Dream Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...