Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Beautiful Day on the Southbank

I was honoured when a close friend of mine asked if I would take some photos of his family for a birthday present for his mother. I use to take loads of pictures and loved doing it, but that was with film. I still love using my old cameras, but the whole digital thing is new to me and I am just starting to teach myself how to use a proper camera. I'm lucky enough to have a good friend lend me his Nikon D300 for awhile so I can teach myself. 

It was a beautiful day last Sunday, the sun was shining and all was well in London. My family and I went to Southbank so I could take photos of Tom's Family. Here are some photos I quite enjoy and must say I'm proud of. I think Tom asking me to do this for his mum has lit a spark for me to start taking photos again. Thanks Tom!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...