Monday 29 October 2012

The Bear Family

For Halloween this year my little famlily, The Ekardts, went as The Three Bears. My little one, Edith, is known as Edie Bear, so it's been a reoccuring thing in our family. Today I stumbled across this great print called The Bear Family from Naughts & Crosses. I think I might have to get this for my little bear family.

Naughts & Crosses was started by Louise after studying interior design and working as a stylist for many years. She wanted to combine her love for working with children and her passion for interior styling. Her boutique and online shop offers unique interiors, gifts, toys, and clothing for your little ones. Check out her unique selection. You're bound to find something for yourself or hey, Christmas is just around the corner!
http://www.naughtsandcrosses.bigcartel.com/

Here are some of my favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...